Thursday, January 19, 2012

Pirate Edwin Card

Seems like I only have Magnolia Tilda stamps!!  :)  I wanted to start using my Edwin stamps so I could bring in the masculine crowd! 
I loved this stamp as soon as I saw it.

Menu:
Pirate Edwin Stamp
colored with Copic markers
Charm from Blue Moon
Palm tree sticker from Jolee
Pirate ship from Slice Machine diecuts
Beads, buttons and rhinestones from stash

This is the easle card opened up
Front of the card
Close up of Edwin
Inside the card
Close up of the treasure chest
Box Envelope to match the card


4 comments:

  1. Very nice card - you did a great job coloring and love all the details thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really are a talented crafter Lisa.
    Hugs
    Chris xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Verry nice blog you have here

    ReplyDelete