Saturday, December 17, 2011

Pink Angel Card


I posted my pink poinsettia flowers earlier - This is the card I used some of the flowers on.


The stamp I used was Magnolia Tilda
Dies: Magnolia Doo Hickey wings and Marianne holly flourish
I used Prima Lace with pearls
Angel Pin from Joanna Johnsons Etsy store
embellishments all from my stash


I painted my image with glitter glue.
Always doing something new!!!
This is the image before I cut her out.  I tried to get the light to show the sparkle, hard to do.
Image on the card


Close up of the poinsettia

Inside the card
I painted the wings with gold glitter as well

Box envelope to match




2 comments:

  1. This card is so sweet, and love the way you coloured your Magnolia stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lisa,

    How nice of you to drop by one my blog and became my follower: Welcome! Of course I drop by your blog and wow! I realy love your flowers! I make them the most of the time also by myself! Hope till soon!

    Greatings, Karin

    ReplyDelete